Key aspects of Nomina's services include:
- Assistance in the incorporation of the company or partnership and its admission to Lloyd’s as an underwriting Member;
- Provision of the board for NameCos or Designated Members for LLPs;
- Banking arrangements and day-to-day booking-keeping;
- Registered office and company secretarial services;
- Liaison and compliance with Companies House and, where applicable, HMRC;
- The production of year-end report and accounts and in the case of companies, the calculation of Corporation Tax. In the case of partnerships, the production of a partnership return for each Member;
- The audit of the accounts a Lloyd’s requirement.
Nomina charges Members an annual fee for its services
Nomina and Hampden Agencies are both located at 40 Gracechurch Street and work together closely in order to provide a seamless service to their mutual clients.