At Hampden Agencies, we concentrate upon creating long-standing client relationships based on excellent service and we aim to deliver superior returns from underwriting insurance business at Lloyd's of London.
Our Members' Executives (Not a term understood outside of Hampden - call this client managers?) biggest priority is getting to know you and fully understanding your investment expectations, which in turn drives tailored advice for each client based upon a relationship that often spans decades.
Using the syndicate research and market opinions of Hampden Underwriting Research (hyperlink) our Members' Executives will annually adapt your syndicate portfolios both according to market conditions and to your changing appetite for taking underwriting risk.
We understand that every client is different, but as a minimum you will receive;:
- extensive and detailed market research and syndicate portfolio analysis;
- individual advice from our Members' Executives;
- creation and management of bespoke portfolios or MAPAs as preferred;
- innovative solutions to help you manage the underwriting cycle.
- Hampden Agencies will be pleased to assist existing Members who are considering their options in Lloyd's by:
- identifying the potential for any improvement in your syndicate portfolio and risk reward balance;
- assisting with tax matters and corporate structures;
- advising on buying and selling Limited Liability Vehicles;
- introducing senior Members' Executives for managing UHNW clients.